Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 19, 2013

Sloth.

Sloth.


They are hideous creatures. BUT i am being one today..
I need to pack, clean up. eat. y'know normal things that people do before they take a trip somewhere.
yeah, i'm not doing them instead i'm screwing around on Facebook. OMG that's funny. Facebook.. I'm cheating on you! ha.
The good news is, hubby just called and has sold a 7 day trial to a co-worker of the Weight-loss that i sell from home. it's amazing. Every little bit helps. So, i just checked on the littlest monster and hes sitting on his changing table naked as the day he was born, diaper thrown across the room watching the wild thornberrys. so glad he's decided to become a nudist. NOT.
This is my every day life people. what the hell? things like this only happen to me? right?
Everything is normal? right guys? right?
Just talked to my dad, who i haven't seen since i wrecked my car gonna meet up with him in Houston so he can see my son. maybe he wants to see me. doubt it though. i'm old news now that i have kids. no one loves me. me oh my. poor pitiful chrisie. HA. I'm kinda glad i'm no longer the center of attention that means people's opinions are irrelevant because i'm practically non-existent. I know i'm just wasting time writing this. I DONT WANT TO CLEAN. OR PACK. Help? anyone want to fly over and help a sister out? come on.. texas is nice... ;)
Okay.. i'm leaving now. i'm going to finish boy meets world and try and detach my leopard blanky. 


2 comments:

  1. I hear you. I hate packing and I ALWAYS hesitate until the last minute and wind up just throwing random things into bags. And sometimes I have to go shopping for things I forget when we get wherever we go :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Needless to say. i packed too lightly. ended up having to buy more clothing and other crap. story of my life.

    ReplyDelete