Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.

Okay, So.. I haven't kept up. DAMN IT.
I'm trying i really am. 10's of thousands of things have happened since i last wrote.
Believe That.
So I guess i could take it from the top??

friends husband was buried.
beautiful ceremony and service.
my son finally turned 2. and boy does it show.
my dad got married to his Philippino whore.
the husband got a job offer in which we went to see about in a weekend, got hired and we are moving to Houston before the first of August.

My daughter is still in Missouri with her grandmother.
her birthday is end of July, i finally got the party paid completely off.
last night the husband and i did shopping for her presents. $208.76 later and all her presents from us are purchased. one of which, will not be wrapped she got all new sheets and blankets so we're going to make her bed for when she comes home. GOD DAMN YOU MONSTER HIGH.
last year we had everything hello kitty. before that it was minnie mouse, before that it was tinker bell. disney princess, spongebob.. so needless to say if anyone needs any character anything, my house would be the one to go to! 
i'm going to participate in a few things here coming up to get my blog to perhaps maybe be read. we'll see. Wishful fucking thinking Chrisie.. 
AS i drink my monster and my son screams bloody murder because i refuse to give into his tantrums... the kardashians are fighting on tv. i feel like i'm part of the drama, it's one of those older episodes you know. i've kept up with them this long i might as well be part of the family, although i don't have their money nor' the ass that runs in the family maybe i could be adopted? i wish. i want a $500,000 home. ehh.. i'm happy with my life. i just want money.
"fish gotta swim birds gotta eat" 
maybe just my family has to eat, i don't know.. they want to all the time. i practically live in my kitchen maybe i should just put a fucking cot in the pantry, so when someone hollers for food i can build a little workshop like an elf and an automatic window that just serves them like a moving food belt. yeah.... that could work. now to find the patience and ingenuity. 
well crap. squash that. i'm gonna finish my monster and fight with my sisters y'know. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment