Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

babies have FINGERNAILS

I highly doubt anyone is reading my nonsense.
but as i'm having a touch of "baby fever" while my toddler pounces all over the bed and throws his toy truck nearly at my face, some how the "fever" slips into the "do not enter abyss." The Title; I'm watching Juno.
Today was pretty accomplishing. 
I got the supplies i lacked for my Prince's Birthday Party.
& i put the deposit down and made invites for Baby Girl's party end of July.

here's a question i often ponder.
WHY THE FUCK do i let this shit stress me out?
THEY ARE KIDS!!!!!! they don't give a shit about parties and presents and little details that i stress over, they don't care about the goody bags or  about the table toppers.
I take that back. Baby Girl does, she's going on 6 and everything matters to her right now.
then Princess, well she's high maintenance as it is, so i'm sure everything matters just as much.
on the other hand, Prince will be 2. he is awesome cause he doesn't even know what the hell is going on. thats what makes me happy lol.

i guess i'll go. i'm babbling on anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment