Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Alcoholic Toddler

This is pretty hilarious.
I'm in the living room answering e-mails & such and the Toddler is in the kitchen. i figured he was just sitting at his little table eating his breakfast. I hear a "thud" and i look and he's sitting in the refrigerator trying to figure out how to open a Bud Light Beer-rita, i asked what he was doing, he just smiles and says "drink" one of two things is happening here, either i drink way to much, (which isn't possible) or, Toddler had a pretty rough night & to fix it he just needs to drink more? lmao. I honestly can't blame the kid, i slept for shit last night. and well... i know he was up a few times because i was up with him. SO maybe we both need a Beer-Rita for breakfast. lol i'll stick with my Dr Pepper and Fudge Round and he can have his Cheerios. maybe a beer after lunch. JK
I guess that's all i got so far...

1 comment: